From Nothing to Cosmos: God and Science Study Guide
This Study Guide contains comprehensive questions and answers for all the material in Science, God and Creation and From Nothing to Cosmos. It also has the power points from the presentations, as well as quotations, biographies, and references of major scientists and philosophers. Last, but not least, is the online forum staffed by teachers and professors to answer questions and provide structure.
- Why the occurrence of our universal constants and initial conditions cannot be explained by the contention that "it is just here."
- How can the bible and science be reconciled?
- What can Catholics believe about evolution?
- How the human desire for the five transcendentals (perfect and unconditional Truth, Love, Justice/Goodness, Beauty, and Being) indicates the presence of a transphysical soul.
- Why belief in an unrestricted, absolutely simple, pure power (i.e. God) is a more rational explanation than naturalistic explanations (multiverses, pure chance, etc.) to explain universal fine-tuning.
- What about aliens?
012-No Greater Love --Study Pack
The No Greater Love Study Pack includes a workbook and book. This Study Pack is essential for each leader and participant in the study. The full-color workbook includes session overviews, home preparation readings,...
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd Edition
New and updated second edition! Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises...
22 Ready-Made Prayer Services
by Maryann Hakowski 22 Ready-Made Prayer Services is a rich resource that invites both the novice and veteran youth minister to create and foster prayer experiences that challenge teens to...