by Jason Evert
How to Become the Man God Wants You to Be
Every day boys and young men are bombarded with messages and images that encourage them to make sexual impurity a way of life. And since it looks like so much fun, they can easily be made to feel as if they’re foolishly missing out on something really great.
However, Jason Evert’s Pure Manhood will help them to see things in a new light. Best of all, it will give them the spiritual tools they need to stay pure—or to return to purity.
Evert also answers the most common questions boys have about women, sex, and dating, including…
- How far is too far?
- What’s wrong with just thinking about it?
- What’s wrong with porn? You’re not hurting anyone.
- What if it’s just a swimsuit magazine?
- If she’s willing to do it, why is it wrong?
- What about safe sex?
- Shouldn’t I be free to do whatever I want?
- How do I stay pure?
Pure Manhood will be a priceless gift to both the young men who read it and to their future families.
We Also Recommend