A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Starter Pack
Based on the revised translation of the Mass, this five-part program takes participants on an exciting tour of the Liturgy as it explores the biblical roots of the words and gestures we experience at Mass and explains their profound significance. See, perhaps for the first time, why we say what we say and do what we do every week at Mass. The words and gestures will be seen in a new light, giving new life to the liturgical experience.
Your Group Will:
- Learn the biblical background to the words, prayers, and gestures of the Liturgy, all in the context of the revised Mass translation
- Discover how the Mass is a “true re-presentation” of Christ’s redeeming sacrifice on the Cross
- Explore the three key aspects of the Mass as a Sacrifice, Real Presence, and Holy Communion
- Gain helpful insights for getting the most out of every Mass...and much more!
- 3 DVD Set (Five, 30 min. Sessions)
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook
- A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Book
Each participant of the Study should have their own Student Pack and additional facilitators should have their own Leader’s Pack.
7 Secrets of Divine Mercy: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father's best-selling book , 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a...
7 Secrets of the Eucharist: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll...
A Biblical Walk Through the Mass
Understanding What We Say and Do in the Liturgy As Catholics, the Mass is the center of our Faith. We celebrate it every day. We know all the responses. We...