A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Starter Pack
Based on the revised translation of the Mass, this five-part program takes participants on an exciting tour of the Liturgy as it explores the biblical roots of the words and gestures we experience at Mass and explains their profound significance. See, perhaps for the first time, why we say what we say and do what we do every week at Mass. The words and gestures will be seen in a new light, giving new life to the liturgical experience.
Your Group Will:
- Learn the biblical background to the words, prayers, and gestures of the Liturgy, all in the context of the revised Mass translation
- Discover how the Mass is a “true re-presentation” of Christ’s redeeming sacrifice on the Cross
- Explore the three key aspects of the Mass as a Sacrifice, Real Presence, and Holy Communion
- Gain helpful insights for getting the most out of every Mass...and much more!
- 3 DVD Set (Five, 30 min. Sessions)
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook
- A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Book
Each participant of the Study should have their own Student Pack and additional facilitators should have their own Leader’s Pack.
We Also Recommend