Full of Grace: A Teen Guide to the Rosary
Knowing how to pray the Rosary is easy. But are your teens really praying the Rosary? Full of Grace: A Teen Guide to the Rosary will bring teens and adults to a much deeper love for the Rosary in their daily lives. We don’t just walk teens through the steps of praying the Rosary; we invite them to understand and love the Rosary through reflections perfect for their heart. Give your teens the gift of the Rosary with Full of Grace.
- Introduction to the Rosary by Sister Joseph Bogdanowicz, OP, Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Ann Arbor, MI
- History of the Rosary
- How to Pray the Rosary
- Different ways to pray the Rosary
- Praying with Scripture
- One Minute Reflections on the different mysteries
- Going even deeper with the different mysteries
- Frequently asked questions about the Rosary
A Year with Mary: Daily Meditations on the Mother of God
by Paul Thigpen, Ph.D. “Of Mary, there is never enough!”Books about the Blessed Virgin abound, yet the words of St. Bernard of Clairvaux still ring true: “Of Mary, there is...
Baptism Medal / Badge Pin
Gold Filled Baby Badge with Baptism Charm and Angel w/Wings Badge Pin
Behold Your Mother: A Biblical and Historical Defense of the Marian Doctrines
by Tim Staples From the cross Jesus gave us his mother to be our mother, too: a singularly holy model, consoler, and intercessor for our spiritual journey. Yet most Protestants—and...