Breakthrough! Great People of the Bible
Bring Salvation History to Life
Parish leaders have been requesting a Catholic Bible study curriculum for middle school students, created specifically to fit their parish schedules. Saint Mary's Press is pleased to respond to this need with the Great People of the Bible parish curriculum.
The Great People of the Bible curriculum offers:
- A student book that is in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church as a supplemental curriculum resource, and the only Bible curriculum for middle school students with this approval.
- Twenty-five one-hour sessions designed to fit a typical parish calendar.
- A catechist's guide that offers easy-to-follow session outlines for the volunteer catechist.
- Flexible options for the catechist to complete student activities in class or use as family learning assignments in the home.
- One student book that covers both the Old and New Testament and supports the ABC's of biblical literacy.
- Engaging student activities, now with expanded background content, based on the ever-popular Student Activity Workbooks for Breakthrough! The Bible for Young Catholic.
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd Edition
New and updated second edition! Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises...
22 Ready-Made Prayer Services
by Maryann Hakowski 22 Ready-Made Prayer Services is a rich resource that invites both the novice and veteran youth minister to create and foster prayer experiences that challenge teens to...
31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator
by Jared Dees Creator of the popular website The Religion Teacher, Jared Dees shares practical, easy-to-use teaching strategies and exercises for spiritual growth in his book 31 Days to Becoming...