Theology of His Body / Theology of Her Body (2 Books, 1 Volume)
by Jason Evert
Theology of Her Body and Theology of His Body will feed your teens with liberating answers to their most pressing questions about love and sexuality. These books offer solid, relevant teachings in a language teens understand. But more than just presenting the truth itself, they deliver the tools teens need to achieve the greatness for which they were created.
This book comes at a critical time, because tragically, many teens have forgotten their calling, or worse, have never heard it. As a result, they don’t know who they are or who and what they are meant to be for one another. This means they often resort to ‘using’ instead of authentically loving others and themselves.
Theology of Her Body and Theology of His Body are two books in one. Teens are encouraged to not only learn the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposite sex, for it is in seeing the complementarity of the two sexes that one discovers the real meaning of his or her own body. This is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teensprogram, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his/her body, or anybody, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
- How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
- That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
- The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
- Their true calling and purpose in life.
- How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
- The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
- What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
- The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
…and much more!
A Catholic Woman’s Guide to Romance
by Rose Sweet Calling all Catholic women! Has your longing for real romance never really been satisfied? Have you been let down by love or marriage? Are you tired of...
At the Heart of the Gospel: Reclaiming the Body for the New Evangelization
by Christopher West The sexual revolution brought a terribly distorted vision of the body and sex into the mainstream. How should Christians respond? With his illuminating Theology of the Body, Pope...
by Matt Fradd Deliverance from pornography is possible—and these true stories prove it. The pious Catholic man whose fairytale marriage was almost destroyed by his fierce addiction… The young woman...