A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Starter Pack (old or new version)
Based on the revised translation of the Mass, this five-part program takes participants on an exciting tour of the Liturgy as it explores the biblical roots of the words and gestures we experience at Mass and explains their profound significance. See, perhaps for the first time, why we say what we say and do what we do every week at Mass. The words and gestures will be seen in a new light, giving new life to the liturgical experience.
The 10th anniversary edition features new video content (in the new version), filmed in Philadelphia’s stunning Cathedral Basilica of Ss. Peter and Paul, that integrates footage of an actual Mass so participants can see what they are learning about.
Your Group Will:
- Learn the biblical background to the words, prayers, and gestures of the Liturgy, all in the context of the revised Mass translation
- Discover how the Mass is a “true re-presentation” of Christ’s redeeming sacrifice on the Cross
- Explore the three key aspects of the Mass as a Sacrifice, Real Presence, and Holy Communion
- Gain helpful insights for getting the most out of every Mass...and much more!
- 3 DVD Set (Five, 30 min. Sessions)
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook
- A Biblical Walk Through the Mass Book
Each participant of the Study should have their own Student Pack and additional facilitators should have their own Leader’s Pack.
A New Penance Book
by CTS This booklet will help you understand how to go to Confession. It explains the Christian disciple’s need for a continuous, true interior conversion. It is this conversion of the...
Altaration: The Mystery of the Mass Revealed DVD Set
The 3-DVD Set provides five lessons (approximately 20 minutes each†) and features some of the top Catholic youth presenters in the church today, including Mark Hart, Jackie Francois Angel, Fr....
Altaration: The Mystery of the Mass Revealed Leader's Guide
The Leader’s Guide provides the framework and content a catechist needs to guide teens through the Altaration learning experience. It includes the entire content of the student workbook, plus a...