A Catholic Vote for Trump: The Only Choice in 2020 for Republicans, Democrats, and Independents Alike
by Jesse Romero
The book that all Catholic voters need to buy, read, and then share with their family and friends before the 2020 election! (Or better yet, buy them all copies.)
- If you are already a Trump supporter, it will provide you with the arguments needed to better articulate your support for him.
- If you are a Republican who voted against him in 2016, it will outline why you, as a conservative-leaning Catholic, should vote for him in 2020.
- If you are a non-radical Catholic Democrat, it will convince you, if your party’s candidates have not done so already, that the Democrat leadership does not actually care about you and your concerns, but Donald Trump does.
- If you are an Independent, it will convince you that the way in which the D.C. establishment of both parties, “the Swamp,” so ferociously opposed Trump means he must be doing something right.
- And if you are a Hispanic Democrat, Romero will tell you why he supports Trump on immigration and why you should too.
In these pages, Romero and McCullough combine extensive research, straight talk, and a humorous, punchy style with quotes from the Catechism, the popes, and some of the best Catholic writers and thinkers of the 20th century—and some non-Catholics as well—to make the case that Donald Trump is the only choice in 2020.
A Personal Matter
by Marc Cardinal Ouellet The modern secular state attacks the dignity of the human person by denying its source. Human rights detached from their origin in God are a matter...
A Voice for the Unborn
by Lila Rose Lila Rose is the president of Live Action, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life through new media. Although she is only...