Epic: The Early Church Study Set
The workbook contains all the written material needed to prepare for each session as well as the Group Discussion questions and follow-up challenges designed to encourage students to more fully live out the faith.
The Student Workbook Includes:
- A dynamic, engaging full-color layout featuring classic art, maps and charts.
- An Overview of each session.
- Quick Quizzes to help students remember the most essential points.
- Talk Notes to guide students through the presentations.
- Group Discussion Questions.
- Scripture and Catechism references.
- Special Features designed to compliment and deepen the student’s study experience.
- A detailed Appendix including a guide for further reading.
7 Secrets of Divine Mercy: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father's best-selling book , 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a...
7 Secrets of the Eucharist: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll...
A Biblical Walk Through the Mass
Understanding What We Say and Do in the Liturgy As Catholics, the Mass is the center of our Faith. We celebrate it every day. We know all the responses. We...