Joy Filled Marriage Couples Set
The Joy-Filled Marriage program consists of two components—Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love. These are complemented by a beautiful Couple’s Journal. This program offers a comprehensive approach to marriage preparation that covers not only the sacramentality and theology of marriage, but the practical life skills necessary to live out the rich Catholic vision of marriage.
This program will help participants:
- See the significance of their call to married life
- Appreciate what the Catholic Church teaches about marriage, and why
- Embrace the gift of grace that makes a lifelong, joy-filled marriage possible
- Learn the sound principles upon which successful marriages are built
- Discover more about themselves and each other
- Recognize topics of importance in their relationship, identify shared goals, and set concrete plans to build a joy-filled marriage
These Couple’s Sets are essential for every engaged couple participating in the Joy-Filled Marriage program. The Couple’s Set will guide participants through both Life Skills for Couples and God’s Plan for Love with thought-provoking questions, activities, inspiring quotes, and helpful commentary. Each Couple’s Set contains two Couple’s Guides for each component and a copy of the Couple’s Journal. The Couple’s Guides are designed to accompany the corresponding video presentations.