Pillar I: The Creed Starter Pack
by Dr. Sean Innerst
The Creed is a 12-part study that guides participants through the first of the four Pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Pillar I: The Creed provides the foundation needed to begin the four-part journey through the complete Pillars series. The Creed opens up the structure of the Catechism and shows how it is far more than a list of “faith facts,” but instead a sure map for their journey of faith. For group or private study.
Learning and Living the Catechism
Your Group Will:
- Learn why the Catechism should be treated less like a fact book and more like a roadmap for our faith journey
- Learn what God's "innermost secret" is and how we're called to participate in it
- See that our journey of faith is one from "Blessing to Blessing," that the God who made us wills that we return to him
- Discover how the Catechism can be seen as a new catechesis for the New Evangelization
- Learn how what we believe emerges from the living story of salvation history
- Discover the role the angels play in aiding our salvation, and how they are truly present to us...and much more!
This Starter Pack contains everything a leader needs to begin a Pillars I: The Creed Study, including:
- 6 DVD Set (Twelve, 45 min. Sessions)
- Study Set
- Leader's Binder
Each participant of the Study should have their own Study Set, and additional facilitators should have their own Leader’s Binder.
7 Secrets of Divine Mercy: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father's best-selling book , 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a...
7 Secrets of the Eucharist: A Study Guide
by Mary Flinn A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll...
A Biblical Walk Through the Mass
Understanding What We Say and Do in the Liturgy As Catholics, the Mass is the center of our Faith. We celebrate it every day. We know all the responses. We...