The Catholic Youth Bible New Testament Teacher Guide
Both the Old Testament and the New Testament teacher guides for The Catholic Youth Bible® are designed as semester-long courses for freshmen or sophomores. The guides utilize the principles of Understanding by Design to lead students to a deep understanding of key concepts.
Each unit includes:
- a unit overview.
- key understandings and questions.
- creative final performance task assessments.
- the suggested path to understanding.
- a list of biblical chapters or verses utilized in the lesson.
- learning experiences, handouts, and assessments.
This New Testament Teacher Guide covers the following:
- an overview of the New Testament.
- The Gospel of Matthew.
- The Gospel of Mark.
- The Gospel of Luke.
- The Gospel of John.
- The Acts of the Apostles.
- The Epistles.
- The Book of Revelation.
1.25" Armor of God Pendant
1.25" high on a 20" long black braided cord
100 Saints Every Catholic Teen Should Know
And That’s Just the Tip of the Iceberg There are thousands of saints, including those who are recognized by the Church and those who lived saintly lives but do not have...
2019 LWC Sunday Missal for Young Catholics
Give the Sunday Missal for Young Catholics to children, youth and their families and promote active participation in the Mass. -Perfect for children ages 7 and up -Stunning full-colour illustrations...