The Catholic Youth Bible NRSV (Green Leatherette)
There's Only One! . . . And it just got better!
The Catholic Youth Bible in the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Catholic Edition will be a true companion, helping you find the answers you seek and helping you make connections to Catholic beliefs and traditions.
Over 700 lively articles help you . . .
- Pray It! Use the Bible for personal prayer.
- Study It! Understand and make sense of what the Bible says.
- Live It! Apply the Bible to real-life situations you're facing now.
This New Edition Features:
- New! 40 expanded Catholic Connection articles that provide a more complete presentation of those Catholic teachings that are scripturally based.
- New! 28 articles that address the seven principles of Catholic social teaching.
- New! 40 pages of four-color inserts that help you pray, study, and live the Bible and Catholic teachings.
- New! Illustrations throughout to provide a visual context for the biblical stories.
- New! Over 275 articles updated to reflect contemporary issues and biblical scholarship.
- Introductions to the major sections of the Bible and all the books of the Bible.
- Biblical connections to many different cultures, illustrating the universality of the Catholic Church.
- Insights into how the Church has interpreted key Scripture passages throughout history.
- A glossary of Scripture-related terms.
- Five special indexes: Sunday readings for cycles A, B, and C; 10 color maps; a four-page color timeline; and three pages of full-color biblical art
1.25" Armor of God Pendant
1.25" high on a 20" long black braided cord
2019 LWC Sunday Missal for Young Catholics
Give the Sunday Missal for Young Catholics to children, youth and their families and promote active participation in the Mass. -Perfect for children ages 7 and up -Stunning full-colour illustrations...
Ablaze: Stories of Daring Teen Saints
by Colleen Swaim Following Christ isn't always easy. You need faith, courage, patience, and love. Colleen Swaim looks at eight young souls who became saints for the against-the-current, selfless heroism...