The Catholic Youth Bible Old Testament Teacher Guide
Both the Old Testament and the New Testament teacher guides for The Catholic Youth Bible® are designed as semester-long courses for freshmen or sophomores. The guides utilize the principles of Understanding by Design to lead students to a deep understanding of key concepts.
Each unit includes:
- a unit overview.
- key understandings and questions.
- creative final performance task assessments.
- the suggested path to understanding.
- a list of biblical chapters or verses utilized in the lesson.
- learning experiences, handouts, and assessments.
This Old Testament teacher guide features these units:
- Introduction to the Scriptures.
- Historical Books (Joshua and Judges).
- Historical Books (1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings).
- Wisdom Literature (Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Wisdom).
- Poetry (Psalms and the Song of Songs).
1.25" Armor of God Pendant
1.25" high on a 20" long black braided cord
2019 LWC Sunday Missal for Young Catholics
Give the Sunday Missal for Young Catholics to children, youth and their families and promote active participation in the Mass. -Perfect for children ages 7 and up -Stunning full-colour illustrations...
Ablaze: Stories of Daring Teen Saints
by Colleen Swaim Following Christ isn't always easy. You need faith, courage, patience, and love. Colleen Swaim looks at eight young souls who became saints for the against-the-current, selfless heroism...