The Catholic Youth Bible Old Testament Teacher Guide
Both the Old Testament and the New Testament teacher guides for The Catholic Youth Bible® are designed as semester-long courses for freshmen or sophomores. The guides utilize the principles of Understanding by Design to lead students to a deep understanding of key concepts.
Each unit includes:
- a unit overview.
- key understandings and questions.
- creative final performance task assessments.
- the suggested path to understanding.
- a list of biblical chapters or verses utilized in the lesson.
- learning experiences, handouts, and assessments.
This Old Testament teacher guide features these units:
- Introduction to the Scriptures.
- Historical Books (Joshua and Judges).
- Historical Books (1 and 2 Samuel, 1 and 2 Kings).
- Wisdom Literature (Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Wisdom).
- Poetry (Psalms and the Song of Songs).
We Also Recommend