The Last Supper Big Book Set
Delight young children with Big Book Sets that feature engaging stories from The Catholic Children’s Bible!
The Big Books introduce young children to the joy of reading and help them to delve into the actual story in a group setting. The individual Student Books allow the students to follow along or read independently. The Vocabulary and Tell It! Cards will help to reinforce their learning and improve their comprehension.
Each Big Book set contains a:
- Big Book (14" x 21”)
- Student Book 6-Pack (6" x 9")
- Tell It! Cards
- Vocabulary Cards
Use classic big books to engage young readers and introduce them to the Bible.
- The Last Supper Big Book, measuring 14 in. x 21 in., is designed to be easy to read and hold in front of a group of children
- The Big Book expands on one of the featured stories from The Catholic Children’s Bible by using beautiful artwork directly from the Bible to help tell the story
- At the end of the book there are Guiding Comprehension Questions designed to help children understand what happens in the story and how they can apply the lessons to their own lives
- Each of the inside spreads is reproduced on the back cover, making it easy for a teacher read to the class while holding
012-No Greater Love --Study Pack
The No Greater Love Study Pack includes a workbook and book. This Study Pack is essential for each leader and participant in the study. The full-color workbook includes session overviews, home preparation readings,...
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd Edition
New and updated second edition! Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises...
22 Ready-Made Prayer Services
by Maryann Hakowski 22 Ready-Made Prayer Services is a rich resource that invites both the novice and veteran youth minister to create and foster prayer experiences that challenge teens to...