Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition Starter Pack
by Brian Butler, Jason Evert, Colin and Aimee MacIver
There is little doubt that pre-teens are in an often confusing time of quest and discovery, especially with issues concerning their bodies, their sexuality, and their future. There are countless sources - from the airwaves, to peers, to the Internet - ready to provide answers.
If you are familiar with the Theology of the Body for Teens: High School Edition, you will instantly recognize and appreciate the format of the Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition. Specifically designed for 6th through 8th grades, it too uses a great mix of stories, real-life examples, activities, prayers, and references to the culture that are relevant to lives of the youth.
This can be used as a stand alone program, but works perfectly as a precursor to the High School Edition. The 8-session Middle School program includes a Leader’s Guide, a Student Workbook, a Parent’s Guide, and an exciting and dynamic DVD component.
Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition answers questions such as:
- Who am I?
- Are there consequences to my actions?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- How do I balance family, friends, school, God, music, TV, internet, texting, etc., in my daily life?
- How can I discern my vocation to marriage, priesthood, or religious life?
- How do I deal with bullying, gossip, peer pressure, pornography, divorce, etc?
- Can I live my Catholic faith no matter how I messed up in the past?
The Starter Pack includes:
- 3 DVD set
- Leader’s Guide
- Student Workbook
- Parent’s Guide
We Also Recommend