Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible --Study Guide
This full-color Workbook is essential for each participant of Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible. It includes:
- The fold-out Bible Timeline Chart
- The Bible Timeline Bookmark
- Talk notes for the video presentations
- Engaging discussion questions
- Session overviews, readings, reflections, and prayers for home preparation
- Maps, charts, diagrams and images that bring salvation history to life
This Workbook is just one part of the study. The Unlocking the Mystery of the Bible DVD Set contains the videos needed for the study.
Paperback, 88 pages
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd Edition
New and updated second edition! Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises...
22 Ready-Made Prayer Services
by Maryann Hakowski 22 Ready-Made Prayer Services is a rich resource that invites both the novice and veteran youth minister to create and foster prayer experiences that challenge teens to...
31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator
by Jared Dees Creator of the popular website The Religion Teacher, Jared Dees shares practical, easy-to-use teaching strategies and exercises for spiritual growth in his book 31 Days to Becoming...