Wisdom: God’s Vision for Life --Study Guide/Journal
This Starter Pack contains the key program components for Wisdom: God’s Vision for Life.
- DVD Set (eight 25-minute videos)
These eight videos, featuring Jeff Cavins, are designed to accompany the Wisdom Journal, which contains notes for leaders, reflections, discussion questions, weekly Lectio Divina with room for journaling, talk notes to accompany each video presentation, and spotlights on holy role models.
- Session One – Introduction
- Session Two – Wisdom in Decision-Making
- Session Three – Wisdom in Finances
- Session Four – Wisdom in Relationships
- Session Five – Wisdom for Peace of Mind
- Session Six – Wisdom in Speech
- Session Seven – Wisdom in Age
- Session Eight – Wisdom in Christ
100 Activities Based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 2nd Edition
New and updated second edition! Sometimes when teaching children an aspect of our Catholic Faith, it is helpful to have a special activity to reinforce the lesson. They need exercises...
22 Ready-Made Prayer Services
by Maryann Hakowski 22 Ready-Made Prayer Services is a rich resource that invites both the novice and veteran youth minister to create and foster prayer experiences that challenge teens to...
31 Days to Becoming a Better Religious Educator
by Jared Dees Creator of the popular website The Religion Teacher, Jared Dees shares practical, easy-to-use teaching strategies and exercises for spiritual growth in his book 31 Days to Becoming...