Pope Francis I Believe in Mercy
by Regina Doman
This new edition includes a larger format, full color, and additional content!
Jorge Bergoglio was just an ordinary teenager in Argentina, until the autumn day he decided to stop by a church. That's when he hears an astonishing call. But that's only the beginning of Jorge's adventures, which take him into the Jesuit order, the priesthood, serving the poor, and into a bitter conflict when his country is involved in a sinister Dirty War. But Jorge keeps trying to follow Christ, no matter where He leads - even to Rome and the heart of the Church! The amazing true story of Pope Francis, and his experience of the mercy of God.
'You look for God, but then you realize He is already looking for you. You want to find Him, but He finds you first.' - Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis)
This edition includes:
- more coverage of Pope Francis' travels and teachings since becoming pope (and since the last edition was published)
- an appendix so that readers can read fun facts and source material
- a map of Vatican City
- Pope Francis' coat of arms (both as pope and as cardinal)
- an explanation of the Swiss Guards
- and the history of pope mobiles!
We Also Recommend